- 40 g butter
- 100 g white chocolate
- 2 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 70 g sugar
- 100 g flour
- 30 g finely ground poppy seed
- Preheat oven to 160 °C
- Melt the white chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Whisk the egg, egg yolk and sugar for about 3-5 minutes. Add it to the chocolate mixture, together with the poppy seed and flour. Stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly among the ceramic custard cups.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. The edges should be firm but the center shall ooze out like lava.
- Let slightly cool before serving. Garnish with sour cherry.